Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: MTG Forge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    MTG Forge

    Abe, you suck! I'm still playing MTG Forge daily. I've found it to be quite addicting. In fact, it's been rather helpful in getting me up to speed on more recent cards. The 'one more game' factor is really high as I struggle to get those last few cards for my ______ deck. And just when I get my deck into shape, a new version comes out! Damned addicting game.

    I really love it though. Great find.
    *mooooooooo*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTG Forge

    Quote Originally Posted by kerbythepurplecow View Post
    Abe, you suck! I'm still playing MTG Forge daily. I've found it to be quite addicting. In fact, it's been rather helpful in getting me up to speed on more recent cards. The 'one more game' factor is really high as I struggle to get those last few cards for my ______ deck. And just when I get my deck into shape, a new version comes out! Damned addicting game.

    I really love it though. Great find.
    They added like 500 new cards in the last two updates, so yeah.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TheAbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    826
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTG Forge

    Since Forge is free, you should totally tell them how much fun you are having with it

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTG Forge

    I just found you can export a deck on the last version and import to the newest. It's sad to lose the rest of my hard-won cards, but at least you get to keep a deck.

    I probably should. I put that on my list of things to do
    *mooooooooo*

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner kerbythepurplecow's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    1,151
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: MTG Forge

    I just read on the MTG Forge site that people are doing Shandalar updates!!!! All the work is being done here. I guess these updates are already working, not just something that might get done at some long away date! I plan to install this again in a month or two (after returning home and finishing a couple games I'm busy with)
    *mooooooooo*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •